I’m Lesley, this is Death To Complacency, and here’s my personal development manifesto. Only you have the power to change your life. Take up the challenge today, and start your journey to a better you. Are you ready?
The Personal Development Rules
- We believe that anyone can improve themselves, provided that they are alive and awake, and that they believe they can.
- All efforts towards self-improvement are to be encouraged. Crabs are not welcome here.
- Personal development should be holistic, eventually moving through all areas of life.
- Failure is only permanent if you give up. In a bad situation, we pick ourselves up, dust ourselves off, and start climbing again.
- Working smart is usually better than working hard, but to truly make a difference to your life, you’ll need to put in some effort at some point.
- Everyone’s personal development journey is different. We recognise that everyone is following their own path.
- Ultimately, the only one in control of your life is you.
Each day is a new beginning. No matter where you’re starting from, you, too, can become better, and leave complacency behind.